Tuesday, July 22, 2008

August Swap

Well it is almost that time again to take sign ups for Augusts swap. We have had two kind of pricey swaps the last two months so I thought we would do something a little less expensive this month. For August it is a postcard swap. You will need to send out two postcards to your partner. One will be of a postcard you personally like, it can be anything, anywhere or anyone. The second one has to be a postcard of the town/city you are currently living in. If you have any suggestions on something to add to it please let me know...remember though I want to keep the cost down and so it NEEDS to be inexpensive. Let me know if you want to join this swap or not by Wednesday July 30th.

If you just happened upon this blog and want to join leave me a comment with your email address and I will email you with your partners name.

3 comments:

lilsara said...

Sounds like fun, count me in. Can we personally make them?

H & C said...

heck yeah. we've been married for almost 2 months now. i hear about you and your fam through brandan too. i have even played with your dog - skeetz is what we call him - a few times. turns out our husbands know each other. so what a fun world we live in! glad things are swell and you have such an adorable little girl.

ks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.