Thursday, June 12, 2008

Profile

Hello Everyone!

I have had a few request for having everyone do a little profile on themselves and I thought it was a good idea. Please email me with:
with your age
interest
favorite color
favorite food and
your obsession
I don't know really just thought that would help people out. If you want to add more feel free to do so I have no objections. Once I get them I will post them on here so everyone knows a little something about you so they don't feel like a deer in the headlights when they send you your swap stuff.

Thanks,
MaryKate


Profiles:
MaryKate
*27 and NO Aimee I am not old
*scrapbooking, swimming, biking, running, and my 1 year old
*my favorite colors are yellow and orange
*twin dragon mandarin chicken, taco's and burrito's, taco spaghetti oh the list could go on I LOVE FOOD!
*my current obsession is training for a triathlon and couponing, (yes I am a nerd) and Reagan

Sara C Age: 32
*Interests: Classic Movies, (especially anything with James Cagney, Cary Grant or Humphrey Bogart in it...), scrapbooking, photography, figuring out the whole couponing thing.
*Favorite Color: Blue (But I also like pink and brown together and pink and green together...)
*Favorite Food: Fettuccine Alfredo, Cheese Whale Crackers, Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges from Jack in the Crack
*Obsession: James Cagney. And taking pictures of my kids. And trying to get back in shape.

Lisa M.
*Age: 27
*Interests: traveling, snowboarding, my kitties, Wii, cooking, hiking, swimming
*Favorite colors: red and brown
*Favorite food: pretty much anything except tomatos, cauliflower, and olives. I love thai, indian, and chinese.
*Current obsession: Playing soccer, working out (trying anyway), and traveling

Aimee H
Mental age? 5 Physical age? 102 (real age 26)
*Interests: Getting beat up on the soccer field and then showing off my bruises to everyone, Greek men, food, music, movies
and reading
*Favorite color: Blue or green
*Favorite food: I like most everything (except peanuts, I'm allergic), but I can always eat grilled cheese sandwiches or mac and
cheese
*Obsession: I oddly enough don't have one right now. For awhile, I was obsessed with Korean dramas, but right now I don't seem to be obsessing over anything. Give me a few days, I'm sure I'll find something though. I do really love TV though. And sleep.

Andrea S:
*still 26
*interest: soccer, martial arts, critters, crocheting, snowboarding, learning new languages
*favorite color: purple and red
*favorite food: CHEESE and noodles!
*your obsession: CHEESE! my bengal kitty, trying to catch up in my new online class, snugglin
*****side note Andrea is getting married too******

Sara S:
*interests: scrapping, bowling, Disney movies, and the pure entertainment of my two boys
*favorite color: purple purple and more purple
*favorite food: chicken, cheesy potatoes, and biscuits and gravy
*other stuff: age 28, two kids (almost 3 and 8 months), maya (doggy), cuetip (kitty), and a husband!!

Debbie F (MY MOM)
*age 57
*favorite color: yellow
*favorite food: chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate
*interest: scrapbooking (she's very anal), sewing (she didn't pass that talent on to her daughters), and grandbabies (and grandPUPPIES)
*obsession: dishes and halloween (my parents built a casket one year for Halloween, the kids had to come see my dad to get
candy)

Krista N
*Age 30, married w/a very empowered 2-year-old
*Interests: music (playing, listening, composing – although composing is taking a hit b/c it requires neglecting my family for extended periods, LOL…); languages; our Wii (sports ROCK! – “which thing I never had supposed”); computers/programming (getting rusty); politics/issues/the Constitution/history; working on figuring out a way to get into shape - I love TaeBo, but finding an hour w/o chasing Kiddo every day is kind of tough now; self-reliance…
*Favorite color: green
*Favorite food: Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food!!!
*Obsessions: Consitutional government/liberty; helping Kiddo learn; computers/blogging (SOOOO obvious, LOL…)

2 comments:

sara :) said...

I sent you my fabulous info that I know everyone is just dying to read!

aimee said...

Another favorite interest of mine? Making fun of MaryKate.