Wednesday, October 22, 2008

NOV SWAP

Since we celebrate Thanksgiving in November we will be making a gratitude journal for this swap. Let me know by Sunday, Oct 26th if you want to join. I will have your swap partner and all of their info to you by the end of the week.

A gratitude journal is just a regular journal but you write in it what you are grateful for. This swap you will make a gratitude journal for someone else to use. THIS PART IS NEW...You will also let the person know of a few things you are grateful for (you can write them in the journal itself or send pictures, or whatever you want to do it is your swap). I hope that clarifies things if you have any other questions let me know.

If you have come across this blog and want to join leave me a comment with your email address and I will email you back

thank
mk

2 comments:

sara :) said...

I want to do this one! I was planning on making a new gratitude journal this year anyways. Now I'll have to!

ang :o) said...

is it too late to sign up. i'm a loser and forgot! :)