Tuesday, April 15, 2008

April Swap

Hello Everyone!


Here are the instructions for April's swap again.

You need to send a recipe for each meal:
breakfast
lunch
dinner
dessert (yes I consider dessert a meal)
AND with the recipes you need to send your partner a box of YOUR favorite cake mix.

I didn't think about this until later but you might want to make sure if you have a food allergy to post it. OR you can email me your allergy and I will pass it on to your partner.

If you have any ideas for swaps down the road I am more than willing to take them.

Hope you all have a great rest of your week. If you have any questions feel free to email me or leave a comment here and I will comment back.

MaryKate

2 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

THANK YOU! To Sara C for the great Funfetti Mix....I'm looking forward to trying the recipes....Thank you!!!!

Debbie

sara :) said...

You're welcome, Debbie! And thanks Andrea for the goodies as well. Bring on the May challenge!